About our localization service
Localization projects can’t be finished in a day. To ensure seamless service, our localization processes are well streamlined, ensuring they move efficiently from one stage to another. The translators we work with are well experienced, and have acquired all necessary certification from the governing bodies in countries where they live. This gives them capacity to offer localization services in more than 200 languages, including a wide range of material such as:
- e-learning material
- Software and applications
Key localization facts
Most businesses that have grown to global scale at a point thought globally, but acted locally, by taking into consideration the following facts:
- To reach 80% of the world, you will have to master 83 languages, and 7,000 when aiming to reach everyone.
- 56.2% of consumers say they will more likely buy a product if they can obtain information about the product in their language irrespective of the price.
- Cross border acquisitions and mergers can only be successful when business information is communicated accurately across multiple languages.
- 65% of MNCs see localization as being very important in driving revenues from international markets.
Localization service makes it possible for companies to accurately inform locals about their product, thus avoiding avoidable misinterpretations.
Contact us for professional localization services ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or give us a call.